Deltek—Financial Management & Project Accounting
Managing financial performance by project is critical for professional services firms. Deltek Vision integrates project control with the general ledger so you can track profitability in real time and identify problems as they arise. Vision includes a complete set of business finance tools such as accounts payable and receivable, revenue recognition, overhead allocation, multi-company and multi-currency support and project and financial reporting. Deltek Vision Financial and Project Accounting is seamlessly integrated with all Vision modules, ensuring that costs are shared automatically while maintaining tight internal control and a comprehensive audit trail.
- Simplifies the management of complex projects by allowing up to three levels of project structures with user-defined labels to meet individual needs. Levels can be defined at both the global and project level.
- Intuitive data entry to facilitate accounting and financial transactions. Built in checks/balances validate and ensure appropriate account coding. Fully integrated with entire Vision product suite.
- End-to-end tracking from opportunity through project completion. Interactive general ledger reporting provides complete account balance drill-down to reveal underlying transaction detail.
- Provides the ability for users to maintain separate budgets, balance sheets, financial statements, and general ledger reports by any business unit to provide effective financial and resource performance tracking for all areas of the firm.
- Supports hundreds of concurrent users while adaptable to meet the requirements and resources of smaller firms. Universal access and zero-client install ensure that any Web-based user has ‘anytime, anywhere' system access.
Quick Link Click here to view the Deltek Vision Financial Management brochure.