Esports is the next big thing in online gaming. Esports is a type of competition done via video games. The competitions are in the form of multi-player games between expert players, teams or individuals. In this post, we are going to demonstrate how to bet on this fast-growing type of sport.
How to Bet on Esports?
What is the best method of esports betting? When esports entered the market, it was simply another type of online game for fun. But sportsbooks took it up and started offering odds on various events and tournaments. William Hill USA was the first to offer bets to wagers in 2016. And, when Nevada legalized betting on esports, the sport started growing rapidly.
Esports betting, like other types of betting, involves predicting the outcome of various competitions. First, you check the sites offering esports bets and place your bets. You may opt to wager for fun or real money.
Esports is an umbrella term covering various game genres, opening numerous betting opportunities. The best online gambling operators do not limit their offers and attempt to include plenty of professional competitions and tournaments from the esports scene. First-person shooters rank high in the list of esports betting markets, but sports simulators are also on the repertoire and offer virtual sport, recreating the fast-paced action displayed on a normal sports field or court. Some popular options are Call of Duty Betting, CSGO Betting, Halo Betting, FIFA, NBA 2K and Fortnite Betting. Check https://www.top10casinos.com/best-international-online-casinos.html to find a vast selection of esports betting markets on reputable online gambling sites.
What Types of Bets Can You Place?
Now that we have demonstrated how to bet, it is important to understand the types of bets offered by esports betting sites.
- Moneyline: You wager on which side will win in esports competition or tournaments.
- Totals: This is when a bet is placed on the number of events being either over or under the number that the bookmaker has set.
- Spreads: In this type of esports betting, you bet on whether the outcome will be above or below the spread given by the betting firm.
- Proposition Betting: This type of bet is made based on occurrence or non-occurrence in a game as opposed to the final results.
- Who will win a certain map? Once the maps are released for a match, this type of bet is based on who will win on that map. Note that maps picked are revealed when the match starts.
- Which team will get first blood? Here you bet on the team that will get the first kill on a map.
- Futures: This bet allows you to place bets on the events that are scheduled to be held in the future; may be coming days, weeks or months.
- Winner of Major Events: As the name suggests here, you predict the winner in the major esports competitions.
What Online Casino Sites offer Esports Betting?
- William Hill: This is one of the top esports betting sportsbook and online casino sites that allow bettors in the US and other places to wager on varying bets. You can claim up to £3,000 in free bets.
- 888sport: This is another impressive online casino site for holding major tournaments, competitions, impressive odds and a welcome casino bonus of €30. It is not open to US citizens.
- Bet365: Bet365 has stood out because of its impressive site design, great user interface, diverse esports and other competitions. For new clients, Bet365 offers promo codes that unlock free bets. But you will be required to first make a deposit. Note that US players are restricted from bet365.
- Betfair: If you are looking for esports betting sites that are committed to bringing users many esports, Betfair is one of the top options. When you join the site for the first time, you get a welcome casino bonus of 25 EUR or 20 GPB. However, like Bet365, Betfair is not open to USA players.
- Mr Green Casino: Like 888sports casino, Mr Green Casino has made a name for its large number of esports and impressive bonuses. When a new player joins the casino, he gets a 100% match on the first deposit. However, players from the USA are restricted from using the site.
- Pinnacle: Pinnacle Casino is one of the most outstanding sites for betting on esports, other games, and common casino games. Notably, Pinnacle casino does not have a bonus like most casinos. Instead, it uses cashback as a reward to loyal clients. Pinnacle is not open to USA players.
- LeoVegas: This is one of the biggest casinos that have cut a name for its impressive site design, mobile app, and diverse esports. LeoVegas allows USA players and provides an impressive welcome bonus of up to £400 and 100 spins.
If you want to enjoy more on esports betting, make sure to understand the main types of bets and select the best sites.